We have been SUPER busy. I now go to school and work full time. Colton works full time at Rent-A-Center. Colton will be starting school here in a few weeks. We will both be going to Eagle Gate College. We went to Richfield a few weeks ago where Colton's family is from. We had a lot of fun and didn't want to come back to work. We will be returning soon!! I need to post some pictures of our house we are currently living in. I have been working on a few crafts for our house. I am very excited to start decorating for the holidays!! :) We are living in Tooele in a house not far from my parents house. Colton got a calling as a young men adviser and I got a calling as a nursery leader. I have been in the nursery quite a bit since I have graduated from High school! We are in a older ward its getting hard to adjust for me since they are all so much older than me so I was very grateful to get a calling in the nursery. We have great neighbors that watch out for house. :) I LOVE to cook. I love making new things and having my husband try them. I haven't cooked too much since I have been sick and trying to go to school and to work. But I will get back to cooking soon! :)

Colton with some of his mission companions!
Us with Colton's mission president!
My apron from my sister in law!
US on our honeymoon!!
My first Craft!! :)
1 comment:
Nelly, I'm glad you like to cook like me. It's going to make it fun over the years. You look adorable in your apron! I got the last zucchini from my mom's garden and I am going to make that cake soon! Your welcome craft is adorable! Want to come decorate my house now? haha. I think Nursery sounds like a fun calling, too. I just got called into the young women, and I think that will be fun, too. Good luck with your busy week.
Post a Comment