Monday, October 10, 2011

Update....

Sorry! I have not posted anything since August... It's been crazy!! We are super busy with school and work.
Fall is my favorite time of the year! I love watching all the leaves changing colors. I love going on hikes into the mountains and looking at them and taking pictures. This year we probably won't have time to do that. It might have to wait until next year. We woke up by surprise last week. It SNOWED!!!!!!!!!!! It is only the first part of October.. Winter is just around the corner!

This picture is across the street from us!! 


Last night we went over to my parents house and watched the falcons vs. packers. Colton loves the falcons and my brother loves the packers. Chet kept going back and forth between teams. He was in heaven that we were watching football. Here are some pictures of Colton playing with Colt. 


He is the happiest baby!! 
Well I will get some more pictures up in the next post!! 

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I agree about the fall. I love watching the leaves change and going into the mountains, too. Don't worry... school does end eventually and then you'll get to enjoy more life again. :) And YAY that you married a man that loves sports! It makes it more fun for Griff to watch them when he's got more people interested. Those are cute pictures of Colt. He is the happiest baby, and he loves his Aunt Nelly and Uncle Colton!