This day last year was the longest day of my life. I was looking forward to this day for a long time. Colton was coming home from Samoa. I was preparing for him to come home. Making posters for him. One went on his house and one I held at the airport. His flight didn't come in until late in the evening! It seemed FOREVER away but also so close!! Here are some pictures from last year! He looked so much older. Grown up! I loved every minute of this!
All of us friends that made his poster!!!
The poster I made him!! :)
That's him!! I didn't even recognize him!!
First hug from his mom!
This picture makes me cry!
This one too!!
Him with his family!
Colton with me and his sister!
The boys!
The clan back together!!
Our first picture together since he has been home!
2 comments:
I didn't know you were a blogger! (: Cute sis!
I loved this post, Nelly! It is going to be so fun for your kids to look at these pictures and hear your story. I am loving your blog! Keep posting!! (when you aren't too crazy with school and work. Jack and I are loving looking at all these pictures and reading about our cute Aunt Nelly and Uncle Colton)
Post a Comment