Recently I have got not just one new calling but TWO callings!! I am no longer in the nursery and I got put into the primary as the chorister. I also am a camp director for this summer girls camp. I am excited for this but really don't know what I am doing yet. But we will see. Colton's car recently broke down so I was driving him to and from work for a about two weeks until we found a new car. In march I got a new job at Harmony Home Health and Hospice and I love it. I work with pediatrics and I really like it. I also am helping by taking care of my grandma!! We are both still busy with school and work but are doing well. We have almost reached our one year anniversary next month. We are sooo excited my sister and Connor are getting married in about a week or so. Here are a few pictures that we have taken since my last post. We also went and helped my niece and nephew got to help be in the prom and they had so much fun.. Pictures to follow.
Mak, Chet, and Kara
Colton and I
My sister!!!
The whole family
Colton and I
The siblings
Us!!
Colton LOVES football!
The family..
No comments:
Post a Comment