Last week was our one year anniversary. I can't believe I have been married for one year it seems like I was just counting down the days until I got to marry Colton. It was the best day of my life. This year has went by so quickly. We have had so many memories together..even though it seems like all we do is work, work, and more work. Someday that will cool down. Here is our video from our wedding day I LOVE this video and catch myself watching it. But it really shows all our emotions so i like watching it.
On our anniversary I woke up and made colton breakfast then we both got ready and Colton had the whole day planned out. We started out by going and getting a couple's massage it was very relaxing then we went to go eat at Tucano's which is one of colton's favorite place's to eat. We then shopped at the gateway until it was time to go to the Bee's game. Where we saw a lot of people in my parent's ward.
Here are a few pictures of our anniversary.
On our way to salt lake!! :)










No comments:
Post a Comment