Saturday, March 9, 2013

an update finally!!

I think I kind of  forgot about this blog.. WE have been super busy with not so happy things lately. First of all Colton's grandpa passed away about a week or so ago. We love him so much and didn't want to let him go. So that was SUPER hard for us. He was such a great man and he is in the arms of his wife so we are happy about that. So we were down in Richfield this past weekend for the funeral. He wasn't even my own grandpa and I was having such a hard time. When we got married he took me in like I was his own granddaughter. He would always have a smile on his face when we would walk into his door and start telling jokes. The Lord really received a wonderful man and we will miss him daily.
 In November my husband got a new calling in the ward and it is the Elders Quorum President.. I got released as the primary chorister 2 months ago they said my name has been mentioned so I just have been waiting for my new calling. I feel a little lost not having a calling on Sundays.  I Barely have any patients now so I am not used to that so I have been trying to find another job. I only have three patients so like maybe 12 visits a week. Colton is still at Rent-A-Center and he is also trying to find another job so he can go to school at nights since he cant with his work schedule he has no choice but to do it online. I on the other hand drive into school Monday through Friday to SLCC. I will be happy once this semester is over and hopefully next semester I wont have to drive everyday. That pretty much sums up our life as of now.


 
 
 

No comments: