School is out for the semester...yippee!!! We are so excited for this. We really have needed a break and we won't be taking classes in the summer so we can have a little break. So our lives will be slowing down a little bit for us. A few months back I got released as the primary chorister. This was a bitter sweet moment. I do miss all the kids but it was a little stressful for me. So it's nice to not have such a stressful calling. I am now in the achievement days and I absolutely love it. It's so fun planning activities and seeing the girls twice a month. So if anybody has some ideas for me please let me know. A few months back those of you that don't have me on Instagram or Facebook I did cut my hair. I decided just to cut it and ended up donating it to locks of love. I have never had my hair this short...but I absolutely love it.. It doesn't take that long to do anymore.
I did make a etsy and Facebook page. I am starting to sell bows and headbands. Please go like my page on Facebook and etsy. I have tons of them that need to be sold. I will be making something different soon. :) I still work for harmony home health and I really love it and Colton still works at rent a center. We can't wait to go to lake Powell soon!! Thanks for everyone that is giving us support in our tough times these past few months. This is the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Little-Tikes-bows/596536780359268?ref=ts&fref=ts. This is the etsy
Page https://www.etsy.com/your/listings?ref=si_your_shop.











No comments:
Post a Comment