Wednesday, November 13, 2013



Pregnancy Update!

I know I haven't updated in a while so I will be doing a few updates. So in June we found out we were expecting we couldn't be more excited!! I couldn't believe my eyes when I took a pregnancy test. I immediately went to the Dr. and had everything checked at 5 weeks and everything looked great! I have been sick the whole entire time this baby really is making me sick! After the first trimester I thought that I would be feeling better. Nope! I am now almost 27 weeks and am still throwing up. In September we found out we are having a little girl! We couldn't be more blessed and excited! We can't wait to meet her. Her name will be Kyrie Leola Chynoweth. The middle name was my grandmas that passed away about a year ago.  We are due Feb 14, 2014.

In June 2013

 
Ultra sound at 6 weeks! Nothing really there.

The baby started showing a appearance at 10 weeks!

My belly at 15 weeks!

 My belly at 17 weeks! This was the last time I could wear this Jersey!

We had a gender reveal party and had everyone guess girl or boy and a name!

Cutting the cake!

It's a girl!!


yeah definitely a girl!!

Her foot!

Her very long leg!!

Her hiding her face!

Her back/spine. She didn't want to show us her face!
They had a very hard time getting a good profile! So we will have
to wait until she is born to see her face! Stubborn little girl!


22 Weeks!

26 weeks!!


1 comment:

HeritageoftheLord said...

Oh wow! I didn't realize you guys were expecting either! That is so exciting- a girl. So precious. Wow we are close- Your belly is so cute.