Christmas day with the Chynoweth family!
33 weeks pregnant!
33 week ultrasound of our baby!
34 weeks Pregnant!
I have been so exhausted the past week. It doesn't help that she is so low that I always feel like I have to go to the bathroom every hour. Yes. I am still throwing up so I will be very happy the day she comes and I am not throwing up. I have been having a hard time breathing a lot of shortness of breath. I don't feel like doing anything but there is so much to do. This baby girl moves so much now! She responds when her daddy touches my stomach! At our last appointment that was on Monday we found out she is finally head down! Yay! she was breach about a month ago. She also likes to stick her butt out and I get this big bulge poking out! We have our first shower tomorrow! Soo excited!





No comments:
Post a Comment