Monday, February 3, 2014

35,36,37 Weeks Pregnant

                                         35 weeks!

                                             36 weeks!
     
                                           37 Weeks!

1/22
So a little update I went in to the dr at 36.5 weeks for my checkup and they checked my blood pressure and it was really high! So they started doing all these tests on me and the baby. The baby was fine but my blood pressure was still really high and I had a lot of swelling in my feet. They measured the baby and she was measuring at about 7 pounds and I was measuring 5 days early! My Dr then told me to come back in a couple days and she wanted me coming twice a week. I ended up being at the Dr for a hour and a half. They thought that I had preclampsia.

1/24
So I went back to the Dr at 37 weeks and they did the same test on the baby and she was healthy as could be my blood pressure wasn't as high but I was having a lot of headaches. The dr told me if it didnt go away or if i was seeing spots in my vision to go in the hospital and they would deliver her. The dr then started saying that she would like me to make it to week 38 because she wanted the baby a little bit bigger. She then said she would like me on bedrest until the baby comes so she said no work! She checked for dilation to see where I was at just in case I had to come in and deliver over the weekend and I was at a 1. 

1/27
I went back to the Dr at 37.3 weeks and they did the same test on the baby to check her heartbeat and did a ultrasound to make sure there was enough fluid around her. Everything on her was fine! My blood work was ok. They checked my urine for protein and I had +1 when the other days its been negative. My blood Pressure was a little high at the office but they thought it was because I just walked down the hall! She checked again for dilation and I was still at a 1 and the Dr said I am starting to thin out!

1/30
I went back to the Dr at 37.6 Weeks and they told me that they tested my 24 hour urine test and it came back ok. The number for a mild case of preclampsia was 300 and my number was 130. So she said I was ok and that I didn't have preclampsia and that I have hypertension. She also said the latest she was going to let me go was 39 weeks. So she said about one more week to go then she will induce me if she doesn't come by then.

I go back today and I will update you on what she says today! The end is getting closer! We can't wait to meet our little girl!

No comments: