Monday, March 3, 2014
38 weeks!
I went to my last Dr appointment at 38 weeks and they started checking everything and all of my symptoms that I had went down. I did have protein in my urine but it wasn't up to the number that they diagnose preclampsia with. So my dr told me that I had hypertension. They checked the baby's heartbeat and it was good! She then checked my dilation and I was at a 2. She then told me that we will be having a baby by the end of the week. She said the latest she would induce me would be at 39 weeks. So we set my appointment for Feb 6 which was Thursday night at 8 pm. She explained exactly what they were going to do was give me a pill that dissolves in your mouth and they were going to give me a sleeping pill because she wanted me to get a lot of sleep the night before. Then the next morning they would start the pitocin then would have a baby by Friday. I was SUPER excited so I had a few lists to do before we went in. It was nice to know when the baby would be here so I had time to get everything done.
Last pregnancy picture at 38 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment